Monday, May 19, 2008

HSC18 ~ chipboard

It's my turn to host the Hanna Stamps challenge over at Splitcoaststampers, keyword HSC18. Go on over and play along!! I decided the challenge would be to use chipboard on your card. I love chipboard and I have SO MUCH of it, any excuse to use it is good!

In my research on moose feet, LOL, I found out that they have 4 toes on each foot/hoof, 2 in the front and 2 in the back. That's where I came up with the Hang 8 for the surfer Riley.
Where is the surfer smiley? *grin*
I used a crown from Tim Holtz Grungeboard, the number 8 by American Crafts and the tag by SU!. Riley's surfboard is paper pieced.

Supplies: Stamps - Surfer Riley by Hanna Stamps, Rough Edges Alpha by SU!. Paper - Cosmo Cricket Get Happy 8x8 paper pad, Ruby Red & GP White. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Walnut Stain, Copic markers, white pen by Inkssentials. Acces. - Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter Vintage Glass Sea Sprite and Red Damask from StarLitStudio, Tim Holtz ruler, May Arts ribbon, Dimensionals, paper distresser and black brads.

Make sure you go on over to SCS in the Hanna Stamp forums and play along, remember it's HSC18! I can't wait to see what you do with your Hanna Stamps and chipboard!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sylvia asked me a question on my previous post and I want to answer it here...

Sylvia said...
Pam, Love the cute as a bug and the beautiful iris. Is it Iris Japonica? How long from planting til bloom time? I live in Texas, so they are pretty much done now, but maybe next year. I could put them in during the fall and hopefully by spring It'll bloom, let me know, Sylvia

My irises are done now too, I have a couple still in bloom and I have some rebloomers, hopefully they will bloom again! I wish I knew there names, sorry to say I just didn't keep up with that. This is the first time it has bloomed and it has been it the ground for at least 2 years, so I was thrilled to see it bloom! I bought the black one in a grouping from a catalog. Even though I don't know their true names, they make me happy!

Here is a shot of another one...

Have a super Friday, thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Debbi T said...

Hi honey!

I have the SAME IRIS in my yard! WOOHOO! They're such a beautiful rusty colour.....I can't wait until I see a BUD, let alone a bloom! LOL!!

The surfer card is FAB, as always!

Love & miss you, my friend!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

The card is AWESOME - Hang 8 - LOVE it! :)

The iris is BEAUTIFUL!! Mine haven't actually bloomed yet. They are close, though.

Bevie Pearl said...

I love your iris pictures. They were a favorite of my grandmothers. She always had beautiful ones blooming.

Anonymous said...

Just stinkin' dog-gone CUTE!!
I just love that fancy crown!!

~Tex

Anonymous said...

It can have numbers too. [url=http://www.elitwine.com]canada goose jacket[/url] Many of them are movie sharing or torrent websites that are only around to try and take your money. [url=http://www.pariscanadagoosepascher.com]canada goose chilliwack[/url] Ytpxklgfh
[url=http://www.texsoco.com]canada goose parka[/url] Enakerlww [url=http://www.christianlouboutinonlineoutlet.co.uk]christian louboutin shoes[/url] xxdhonxjx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...