Monday, May 12, 2008

We have a WINNER!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:15
Timestamp: 2008-05-13 00:59:18


Okee dokee, let me go see who this is, BRB!!

1st Place goes to.....
Mom22redheads said...
Definitely leave them as they are. You would NEVER get them to look exactly like that. THey look sooooo cool that way.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:96
May 8, 2008 2:27 PM
Oh geeez, a big number...this will take awhile....
2nd Place goes to.....
Heather McNally said...
Beautiful cards, Piris!!!! I think I would also paint them. I am actually thinking a coat of turquoise and then a light coat of pink brushed over that - letting some of that turquoise poke through!
CONGRATS girls!!!

Please email hoot25@yahoo.com me your mailing address and I will get your Journal Booklets out to you ASAP!

Thanks so much for playing along everyone! I had so much fun reading all the comments on what I should do with my chairs....I'm leaning towards sand blasting and painting them pink, white, turquoise or celery green, maybe red, love the stenciling idea too, I may do that or deco some Crafty Secrets images on them, love that! Dang, so many great ideas, I'll post a picture when I get them done.

Thanks again!!
Have a good night.


3 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

I can't believe I won! (lol)

Piris - Can't wait to see a picture of what you do with the chairs! They'll be sure to look amazing!

Mom22RedHeads said...

YIPPEE, I won something! I love Crafty Secrets too. Thank you, Thank you, TY. I'm doing the happy dance! Good luck with your chairs.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ladies!
Have fun with all your new goodies!
We would love to see your new works of art over at the SCS Crafty Secret Challenges. Come play with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...