Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sweet, sweet penguins!

Aren't they adorable? I just had to have some of the "A Shore Thing" collection by Imaginisce when I saw it on eclecticPaperie! I got some of the sparkly paper, and rub-ons too! I used my Janome sewing machine again, I like it sitting on my table much better! Of course I used glittah, I love sparkly things! I used the SU! note cards and envy's, love the cute size!


Supplies: Stamps - Penguin Chick & Penguin Dude. Paper - Prism - Sunflowers Light, Suede Brown Dark, GP White, A Shore Thing Collection - Getting Hotter, Need Water, Sun-ripe Stripe, SU! Note Cards & Envy's. Ink - Ranger Distress Worn Lipstick & Faded Jeans, SU! Chocolate Chip Craft heat set, {careful it bleeds with Copics}, Copic markers. Acces. - A Shore Thing rub-ons, ed velvet flower by Maya Road, brown brad, SU! chunky glitter, flower eyelets, ribbon, Marvy Scalloped Oval punch,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yep, I've been to Ritsy Rags again in Mtn.View! If you're close, you need to go in, I love her shop! Look at these CUTE dish towels, there are 4 to the set with a cute polka dot band around them. The crocheted cherries are on the bottom of 1 of the towels, {darling} 2 of them have the cherries, the other 2 are polka dots!
I got this vintage paper weight there too, I love the rose image!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a picture of my Japanese Iris. I took a week or so ago, it's the only Japanese Iris I have, the rest are bearded and mini irises, I didn't get pic's of the mini's this year, hopefully next year!
I've been taking pic's as soon as I see some new ones lately, the storms are really hurting them though!

I hope you have a great day, thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Your cards are ADORABLE, Piris!!!! OMW - the penguins! LOVE how you did your ribbon! That iris is GORGEOUS! Mine aren't open yet - can't wait. And the towels - TOO SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!

Kookie said...

Adorable cards! What a great store to have near you. Lots of good finds.
And that iris..how beautiful!!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

So very sweet - your cards, your findings and that beautiful Iris. It is all so much you!! :)

CreativeMish said...

I love those little penguins and that chunky glitter is the perfect thing for the hula!

Lana said...

Piris thanks for starting my day off great!
I love your penguin cards, I love your finds, and I love the flower, and I love you!

Hapy Day my friend!

Anonymous said...

ACK! Those penguins are adorable!!!! I love that glitter skirt! :)

MichelleY said...

OMW....I love the penguins all blinged up! Too stinkin cute! And talk about cute, those towels are a major SCORE! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hanging cherries!

Trudee said...

Those penguin cards are darling, and OMW--the pom poms on those dish towels are SO cute! AAACK!

Judy in Indiana said...

Archivers has those penguins in their hot spot section. My kids love any penguin. Do you want me to get you the stamps? They are two packs, one with a boy penguin and one with a girl.

Mandy said...

Love the penguins! All the little details are marvelous!

Brooke S said...

What sweet penguin cards. So jealous I only could find on of the penguin stamps..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...