Wednesday, June 11, 2008

birthday themed atc swap & chit chat

My friend Stevie is hosting an ATC swap. I love when she does this with our group, the ATC's are always superb and I can't wait to see them all.

Her theme for this swap is birthday, and use an inchie in the design. I had the perfect set for this, Happy Birthday by Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper. The images are fun and the little cupcake and sentiment was a perfect fit for the inchie.

I stamped the balloons on paper from Daisy D's, cut them out, adhered them and drew in the little strings. The party hat is stamped on GP white card stock, colored with Copics and cut out.

Supplies: Stamps - Happy Birthday. Paper - SU Tempting Turquoise, Georgia Pacific White & Daisy D's Brighten My Day 8x8 paper pad. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Copic & Spica markers. Acces. - Stampendous Dot Sparklers in orange, ribbon, Dimensionals, 1" square & scalloped circle punches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time ago my son and DIL bought an antique dresser. This plastic jewelry box was inside one of the drawers. Isn't it so cute, shabby and pink? This sticker is on the end of the box, it must of had makeup or toiletries in it at one time.




This is the best part though, look what was inside! Yep, this was still in the box, can you believe that?! Most of these are pairs of earrings and several pins.



Here's a close shot of some of the pretty jewels.










I hope ya'll have a great week, thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

What a great find!!! How lucky!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Piris, I got your ATC's in the mail and they are beautiful!! A photo really doesn't do them justice.
Your find is amazing - I can hardly wait to see what you do with all your new found jewels !! :)

Debbi T said...

Wow, Max Factor even! That is such a WAY cool case!

The ATCs are awesome!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a find! What a treasure chest you have there! I wanna see what you do with all these jewels! My mind is racing with possibilities!

Anonymous said...

OMG a GOLD MINE!
Endless possibilities at your fingertips Pam
This is way too fun...enjoy all the bling and vintage fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...