Saturday, June 28, 2008

Zoooooom Riley!

Hi there!
Well it's Monday back to the ol' grindstone for me. The upside of that is it's a short work week, Do y'all realize we're on the down hill slide to Christmas? Can you believe it?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a Riley card I did using the new Car Riley stamp from Hanna Stamps. I just had to paper piece his car and put in the silver eyelet hubcaps! He looks so cute in his scarf flying behind him. I used my red Spica glitter pen on it. I used paper from the Cosmo Cricket Get Happy pad and the little car on the paper was perfect!
Supplies: Stamps - Car Riley by Hanna Stamps. Paper - Cosmo Cricket Get Happy Paper Pad, Georgia Pacific White, Basic Black & Real Red. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Copic markers & Spica glitter pens from Hanna Stamps, ePaperie & Ellen Hutson. Acces. - slit punch, scalloped scissors, Ranger Glossy Accents on the tires, large silver eyelets, ribbon, star brad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't these cherries look yummy?! They sure were I got a bag of them to snack on.
When I was taking the picture I thought of the little ditty "Life is just a bowl of Cherries". I was curious so I googled it and Free Dictionary said
it's something that you say which means that life is very pleasant. I also found out it's a song title, a very old song...take a look and listen here.
It's a great video about the song, love the old images!

I hope y'all have a great week, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Piris, this is just ADORABLE!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your Riley is sooo cute, Pam!! I love your paper piecing and special attention to detail!!

Shelly said...

Adorable Pam, I just love the polkadots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...