Friday, June 20, 2008

Mmmmm, cupcakes!

Don't you just love cupcakes? It's been awhile since I've had one, I may have to indulge!
Riley has been baking, even his cupcakes look yummy, LOL!

I have been having so much fun with the new Riley and Sophie's, it's hard to choose which one I want to do next! You need to run over to Hanna Stamps and look at the new Riley's there are 20 of them!

Supplies: Stamps - Baking Riley, Things Hanna Would Say by Hanna Stamps. Paper - Daisy D's Brighten My Day 8x8 pad, Georgia Pacific white, So Saffron, Ruby Red. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain and Copic markers & Spica glitter pen from Hanna Stamps, ePaperie & Ellen Hutson. Acces. - Marvy scalloped square, SU! scalloped circle, circle punches and Martha Stewart border punch, SU! ribbon, Adornit Gems in red and yellow, Janome sew mini and Dimensionals.
Another iris for your viewing pleasure! Ü
I hope you have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by!!



3 comments:

Shelly said...

So cute Pam!

Mimi Hornberger said...

These mooses are killin' me. I love 'em! TFS! XO, Mimi

Lana said...

Oh man, Piris! Your flowers are always so beautiful and your cards are always done PERFECTLY! I love stopping by your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...