Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crafty Seaside!

Happy Thursday y'all! I'm excited, I'm waiting on my red Blackberry Curve to come in at Radio Shack, my Razor is giving me fits, pfffft. The screen goes black on me and can't I see anything, who's calling, phone numbers etc. I just hope I can figure out all the bells and whistles on the Blackberry, I'm not 12 ya know, LOL!!

I finally got to play again in the Crafty Secrets challenge over on SCS. Darlene has been hosting this month and she has done a great job, that's a lot of work, coming up with fun ideas! If you want you can go over to the Crafty Secrets forum on SCS and play along!

We were to use Buttons & Bows on our card, 2 of my fave embellishments! I used the new Seaside stamp set from Crafty Secrets. The stamps are so pretty in this set. It has all kinds of shells, birds a lighthouse, anything you need to make a pretty beach or sea card! I used the starfish stamp to make the 'flower' with the button in the center and the rope stamp on the top and bottom of the sentiment, which I love!

Supplies: - Stamps - Crafty Secrets Seaside. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Copic markers from Hanna Stamps, ePaperie or Ellen Hutson, Inksennentials white pen. Paper - Crafty Secrets Earthy Paper Pad, Georgia Pacific White, Whisper White. Acces. - Tim Holtz ruler & poker, ribbon from Target, button, Glimmer Mist, flower brads.

I hope your Thursday is a happy one, thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card! Wish I had a red blackberry, guess my red razor will have to do for now...

Judy in Indiana said...

I am in love with your creations and jealous of your new phone. My 7-8 year old cell phone works just fine so I cannot justify a new one, but i want a new one anyway.

Carol (HB) said...

WOW! Piris this creation is just over-the-TOP fabulous!!!!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so soft and beautiful!! I love everything you've done to this special creation!!

Lisbet said...

Hi!
I´m just surfing around and looking for some new ideas and projcts.
I came across your side and I think it´s great. Thanks for all inspiration.

Lisbet
www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com

Becca said...

Just goreous cards, all of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...