Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Bookworm Hanna sneak peek and stuff

I've got another sneak peek to show you. This is the new Bookworm Hanna Stamps set that's going to be released this coming Friday, June 6! There will be a release party over on Splitcoast tonight, you need to go on over and join the party!

Doesn't she look all cozy in her comfy chair with her coffee and a book? I used the sentiment from the Daisy D's Brighten My Day 8x8 paper pad, "simple pleasures", to me reading in a comfy chair with a cup of coffee and a good book is a simple pleasure! I took the floor lamp stamp and the table stamp and made a lamp table out of it.
Supplies: Stamps - Hanna Stamps Bookworm. Paper -SU! So Saffron, Daisy D's , Georgia Pacific white. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Copic's and a Spica clear glitter pen from Hanna Stamps, ePaperie or Ellen Hutson. Acces. - slit, 2 flower & corner punches, brown Stickles, button , ribbon, tracing wheel.

We have 2 cats and this is Alley, she loves living outside, she's an avid hunter. I'm always finding little treats in my yard poor little bunnies...ugh. I was outside taking pictures of some irises a couple of weeks ago and noticed this mocking bird dive bombing her, and she wouldn't do a thing but stop and meow when the bomber would hit her. I got a good picture of the bird because Ally was close to me and the bomber would not leave her alone. I can't believe Alley hasn't tried to catch him yet, the bird pesters her constantly, she must like him!
















Here's another iris, isn't it pretty?

I hope you have a happy day, thanks for stopping by!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card ... love the colors.

Shelly said...

Awesome card, love the paper piecing. Beautiful cat too!

Debbi T said...

GORGEOUS! The card, the cat (who looks like my old Alley did!), and the iris - I think I have the same one, my friend!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, your coloring is divine! This image is so cute :)

Kristi said...

LOVE LOVE these....the kitty too...:)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...