Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pregger Sophie & Riley Tag Card!

I made this tag card using 4 of the newly released Riley & Sophie stamps by Hanna Stamps! You see, it tells a story...
Sophie is preggers, Riley takes up knitting moose-baby clothes, Sophie's in labor, and Riley is walking the new moose-baby in the buggy!

Ahhh, such is life!



Look at Riley knitting, isn't that cute? If you're a knitter you need this stamp, it's adorable! I paper pieced the chair and the knitting project. The get well stamp has a thermometer hanging out of her mouth, I omitted that.




Look at moose-baby peeking out, soooo sweet!!

Supplies: Stamps - Pregger Sophie, Knitting Riley, Get Well, Buggy Riley by Hanna Stamps. Paper - SU! Groovy Guava, Georgia Pacific white, Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Copic markers from Hanna Stamps, ePaperie or Ellen Hutson. Acces. - flower & scalloped oval punches, Creative Memories oval cutter, buttons, vintage glass Art Glitter, alpha chipboard, eyelets & ribbon.

Make sure and go check out the new Riley's & Sophies the design team have done. They are in the PJ party thread in the Hanna Stamps forum over at Splitcoast, the new stamps are being released tonight, just wait, you'll really get a kick out of them!!

WOOHOO! It's Friday, I LOVE Friday evenings. I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend, thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness Gracious, Missy!! Clearly I did not sit close enough to you last time we stamped! My chair is reserved closer next time! lol
This is beyond darling!! Totally knockin' my socks off!

(((hugs)))
Tex

Debbi T said...

ACK! This is so adorable, Pi.......I love it.......BIG time!

Shelly said...

Very clever and oh so cute Pam!

Anonymous said...

This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Whoever will receive this will treasure it forever! Way over the top adorable!!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Saw this on SCS and almost fainted!! This tag card is so incredibly cute !! You are an artistic genius !! :)

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

This is fabulously adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is just SO cute!!! You are just so clever!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my goodness, Pam!! This is just the cutest tag card!! I love all of those adorable images, and your sparkly letters!! Fantastic!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...